So...this is super interesting. During WWII they did this experiment to see how they could refeed all the starving people in Europe after the war ended, in the safest way possible. I think it's really interesting because in all reality they volunteered to be anorexic for 6 months and then had to figure out how to get back to normal. Anyways, it's about 22 minutes long. I know others might not find this so interesting but it is very enlightening for those who are interested in the affects of anorexia...which I am. So enjoy..if you want. :)
http://www.byui.edu/videoplayer/BYUIplayer.html?StartCue=33&EndCue=1316&VideoName=8689&VideoType=libraryvideos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw man! I tried to watch it but it says I need a byui ID and password!!
ReplyDeleteIt did the same thing for me. Bummer!
ReplyDeleteWell, I haven't seen the whole video, BUT we studied this in my nutrition class! So fascinating.
ReplyDeleteCan't watch it, but it sounds really interesting. I'll try looking it up elsewhere ;)
ReplyDelete