Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Number 5

So it has been brought to my attention that I forgot number 5 on my 15 things about me..... but that's okay cuz I wanted to write something on my list but wasn't able to at that very time. So.....
#5: We are PREGNANT!!! :) That's all. I'm 10 1/2 weeks along and am due on October 15, 2011. We are ecstatic. So...there is our official blog announcement. :)

6 comments:

  1. hahah i didn't even notice you skipped #5. OHHH YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you're pregnant! congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Official blog comment congratulations! :D I'm so happy you are pregnant. You are going to be such a cute preggie and mother. Can't wait to see you again, hopefully with a baby belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAYLEE DAY STEINER! Sorry, I have to say Day in there or its just not the same. CONGRATS!!!!! :) I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to both of you. How exciting and fun. We wish you the best and look forward to seeing you.

    ReplyDelete

HTML/Java Script