Thursday, December 22, 2011

Trevor Graduated!!!!

The day finally came, and Trevor is now done with his bachelor's degree in Health Science at BYU-Idaho! We are so excited for and proud of him! Here are some pictures!

Our Family!

My parents came up to Idaho for graduation! We loved seeing them and having them here! Thanks for coming and supporting Trevor! (They are so great!)

Trev's parents also came to support Trev! Thanks Stacy and Farrell! (They are also superb!)

Trev's brother Brad and his wife Sara (and their unborn baby boy :)) and his sister Taushalyn came too! That was super nice of them!

My dad having his "cheek to cheek time" with Paxton! (He told me when they first got here to Idaho that they hadn't had enough of that yet. He's so cute!)

My cute boys!

Us walking to graduation. My dad took this. :)

the graduates in the BYU-I Center during the procession

My dad took this too. Paxton and I at the graduation.

Trev! During the processional part of graduation!
We are so happy for Trev! :)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, that picture with Dad cheeking Pax totally looks like Luke! I thought it was him at first. Thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Trevor! Congrats on graduating! Now you're next. :) Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And I love all the pictures! Although, I think Trevor missed the cue for the silly faces picture for your "cute boys" pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is really late, but congratulations again!! It's so exciting! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

HTML/Java Script