So yesterday we went to a Christmas celebration here in Rexburg. They had a Santa to take pictures with, free sleigh rides, a free picture booth, and free hot chocolate. Being so busy with school, it doesn't seem like December, so we decided to go so that we'd get more into the Christmas spirit! It was fun! Trev's little sister Taushalyn, so lovingly called Fuzz, came with us!
So, here are some pictures!
Our free photo booth pictures
Our family with Santa Clause:
 |
| Sorry...this is turned the right way everywhere except when on the blog.. |
 |
| Fuzz with Pax and the Christmas decorations at the business park hosting the celebration |
 |
| The "sleigh ride" since there is no snow. We didn't get to ride though because the horses were too tired |
 |
| The suit was a bit big on him...but it's freezing outside here |
 |
| While at Trev's parent's house for thanksgiving. Pax has many people wrapped around his little finger. Haha. Everyone trying to get him to smile for pictures. |
 |
| The boys trying to take the microwave out. Doesn't seem hard right? Right. Well, four hours later, they were ready to start installing the new one. Haha. |
Now just some cute pictures of Pax :)
 |
| In his cute jacket |
 |
| He drools. A lot. Just like his mom. |
 |
| His baby gift from Uncle Craig |
 |
| He's smiling a lot more now. :) |
 |
| This is his half smile he does as he is falling asleep. Haha |
Yay! I love Paxton! I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteI love that onesie. And the picture of him in the too-large suit might be the cutest thing in the world.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable. Seriously. I can't wait to see him in person. You look fabulous! And hooray for free Christmas festivities! Seeing that picture of the Steiners with Paxton is so cute. I just love that they have a grandchild now. He's a lucky little guy!
ReplyDeleteSo stinking cute! And "He drools. A lot. Just like his mom"? Hahahahaha! I love it. I cannot wait to see him! And you guys too, of course. ;)
ReplyDelete