For Christmas we were in Idaho Falls with Trevor's family. On Christmas Eve we had a family party and Kristen and Dustin came from Arizona. It was fun to be with everyone! We spent the night there and Paxton got lots of attention and presents! Here is a picture I stole from Taush's facebook of him...
And then here is me, Kristen, Kylie and Craig, Fuzz (Taushalyn) and Sara with Paxton. Christmas Eve is Craig's birthday, so Kylie made him a SUPER cute cake with the minnions from Dispicable Me on them. SO cute. And delicious!
Then the day after Christmas we celebrated Fuzz's birthday by going out to lunch with everyone and then we headed for Utah. We had a lot of fun with both families, but it was so great seeing my family finally. We hadn't seen them since my baby shower before fall semester started. So everyone got to see Paxton, and we got to see everyone. It was a lot of fun! Then, we blessed Paxton with both of our families there. Um...I didn't take any pictures apparently. So, just imagine us all together. BUT Trev's brother took some pictures of Paxton in his little outfit that my mom made for him from the extra material from my wedding dress. He looked adorable. But yeah, we don't have those yet....
BUT, I helped my nieces make some super cute noodle necklaces. haha. They're so cute. They turned out way cute and the colors they chose looked really cute together. Here are the little princesses:
But we had a repeat of last Christmas at my house. The stomach flu was passed around a little more each day. I got it, but Trev and Paxton didn't, luckily.
Then we tried to relive our childhood by doing rockets! My dad, I mean Santa, used to always get the family rockets that we would then go blast off with our cousins. It was a lot of fun! It was kind of cold, but not as bad as it was when I was little when there was lots of snow everywhere!
| Add caption |
| The rocket was bent from hitting the ground so hard when it landed so we couldn't relaunch it. |
| Jeff and Micheal. Micheal was SO enthralled :) |
| The little kids took turns pushing the button to launch the rockets.. |
| Derek, the best uncle ever, would race them to go get the rockets when they landed. |
| All of the cousins loved little Paxton, but Willy especially loved holding Paxton and wanted a picture! He held Paxton at least 3 times for about 20 minutes each time. He loved it! He's so cute! |


Very cute pictures! I think Will is adorable holding Paxton and I'm totally stealing the picture of Kelsey and Brielle. :)
ReplyDeleteFun! I grabbed myself a copy of that picture of Michael, thanks for getting that :)
ReplyDeleteWe're really glad we got to see you and hope we get to see you again soon!
It was fun seeing you guys! Cute pictures! What a nice aunt to make necklaces with the girls. Kelsey still wears hers!
ReplyDelete