Okay, well, our lives consist of Paxton and school. Oh, and trying to sleep. So to capture our lives in pictures...here it is:
 |
| They gave him this hat our last night in the hospital and insisted we bring it home. So, now we use it in the morning since it's FREEZING...he looks hilarious in it. :) |
 |
| I love babies/toddlers in overalls. I'm SO happy they finally fit. :) |
 |
| Just me and my best bud :) |
 |
| Trev wanted a picture. He loves when Pax puts his arm around him like that. :) |
 |
| The most handsome baby...I think |
 |
| Trev does "tummy time" with Paxton every night. He even has a song that he sings about it. Haha. Paxton fell asleep. Haha. Trev was disappointed. I just laughed..a lot. |
|
 |
| Luckily, he woke up (for Trev's sake). But Trev is hilarious when he does tummy time. He gets really intense into cheering Pax on and trying to get him to lift his head up. He reminds me of the refs at wrestling matches, when they get down on their stomach and are watching every move. |
 |
| He's starting to smile a lot, but it's hard to capture on camera. I got these two shots while doing homework. I didn't realize he was going to do a FULL smile right after I took the second one, dang it. |
 |
| Here are me and Pax doing my homework. I never shower until I have to. So I look gross, but whatever. He's cute :) |
 |
| Pax will be staring at you right in the eyes and you think he's wide awake and adorable and then he suddenly does this. Haha. On campus, everytime someone passes our campout spot in the conference center he is doing this. He's a crowd pleaser. :) Oh...and notice his growing double chin. He is starting to pack on the pounds haha |
 |
| Truly, he's SO cute. :) |
 |
| I usually pull Pax into bed with us for the last hour before we get up. He is adorable and SO cuddly. :) |
But since school can't be put into pictures, here is the latest news. Trev graduates in less than a month now. Woot. We are still waiting to hear back from the rest of the PA schools that he has applied to. It's now down to 3 schools in California and 4 in Pennsylvania. So we'll see.
And me? I just found out I can graduate in July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To say I'm stoked is an understatement. It's going to be a long and hard and busy and crazy 2 semesters, but I'm ready. So I'll be taking 16 credits of family classes this next semester and hopefully my last 2 credit religion class. Then in Spring I will be taking my practicum which is like unto a mini internship, my internship which I will hopefully be doing at the local foster care agency, and a research methods class and one online class and I will be done!!!! :) That's the hoping! I might have to do my religion and last online class online in the fall, but yep! I'm excited and hopeful! :)
That's all! P.s. I sure wish my sisters and sister-in-laws would post more often...just sayin....:)
He is so cute! I cannot wait until I get to meet him! And I think one of the cutest things in the world is watching new dad's with their babies...well, and just dad's in general with new babies. Congrats on school to both you and Trevor. That's so exciting and nice to be almost done. Except in Trevor's case it's nice to move on. :)
ReplyDeleteHa! I could say the same about you little Missy. We haven't even seen the little fellow and you're only blogging once every 6 weeks! For shame!
ReplyDeleteBut I'm glad you blogged. I can't believe we still have to wait another month till we get to be with the little guy. We're excited!
Paxton is too cute!! I love his face in the one of him just in his diaper! :) I am so excited for you to graduate! It's fun seeing how everything is just working out for you guys! And don't worry, I will make a post or two here soon... :)
ReplyDeleteOh MY. I am SO excited to meet that baby! Kaylee, your life is so crazy right now! Good luck getting everything done - if anyone can do it, it's you! I surely love your blog and you and can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a doll! I can't wait to see him in person. That's really exciting that you're so close to being done!
ReplyDelete