Hence why Kylie and I stayed on the table for the first 3 hours we were there, while waiting for the rest of the family to get there....(My face is my version of rebelling against Trevor telling us to smile...)
But anyways, before we got there, we passed through Arco, ID. One of the smallest towns I've ever seen. I honestly don't know where the people live...but here is their main street....
And the side of the street we are on? Oh, just some war memorial things and the sweetest mountain...
| This is the top part of a submarine... |
| A missile...with some sort of slouching creature in front. Embarrassing. |
| Luckily, Kylie's ancestors (or grandparents) come from here and so she knew what this mountain was all about. Every year the graduating class goes and paints their year on there. Cool. |
![]() |
| Alturas Lake |
![]() |
| Red Fish Lake |
They aren't the best pictures, but it really was cool to see them.
And of course, Trev fished at every and any time he could. This is the tiny fish he caught by the cabin in water that was about 2 inches deep.
And after a VERY restless night the first night at the cabin, because I could hear the mouse eating stuff, and had seen it in every room of the cabin (I have never had to sleep in the same room as a mouse knowingly..it was hard), we captured it just before bed the second night. Thank goodness. Trev and I were seriously considering sleeping in the van because I couldn't handle it.
Yeah, gross. But still we were victorious.
And what is a post from us unless we show you the latest in spiders that have entered our apartment...:)
What is that you may wonder....just the close relative to the turantula. :) No...we can't figure out what kind of spider it is. Last time we got our spider coming through the crack between the door and door frame it was that big but definitely a hobo spider. They love us. But it was gigantic and luckily Trev saw it come in. Gross. And yep, Trev made me spray this one, just like he did the other one. What did he do? He climbed onto the counter...again. Haha. (But in his defense, I had shoes on and he didn't.)
Welp, that's all folks...until we post our many pictures of Paxton..again. :)


The slouching creature comment made me "lol," if you will. Trevor is funny--getting on the counter while you're in combat. Love it.
ReplyDeleteLooks like tons of fun!
ReplyDelete