Saturday, November 5, 2011

Here he is again....

I thought it was funny he pulled his arms up in his sleeves...it was cold I guess


This is a REALLY good picture of what he looks like in real life

He always does this one eye open thing..haha

Haha. His angry face

He's just cute...

Working on homework at home...he looks super cute in this :)

Him and his hot dad! :) Trev helps out a ton. He was rocking him to sleep while I talked to my mother on the phone. :)

For some reason he is ALWAYS doing this in his swing. We have no idea what he is looking at. 


He hates bathtime..

I just think he looks funny in this one



He is ALWAYS crinkling his forehead. It's adorable.
So this is our cutie! :) We love him lots. He is a very good baby (besides at night...:)), which we really appreciate since we are both going to school full time. We have been super blessed with him and with our schoolwork since he has come. We are still getting a hold of this new life, but we love every minute of it. Sorry there are so many pictures, but he's cute and my family doesn't get to see him this little in real life. :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted so many pictures! He's a cutie! You look great too by the way. I'm glad everything is going so well with him and with school. You guys are such a cute little family. I'm so excited to see you next month! Woot! Woot! I can't wait to meet this little guy.

    (p.s. your bedspread is the same as the one in our guest room. Cool story, I know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved all the pictures! So so fun. I also noticed that you're wearing that tank top I gave you, and it made me wonder why I ever gave it to you in the first place. I like that tank top. Ah well---looks better on you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so stinking cute! I love the pictures. I laughed really hard at his angry face. Don't apologize for posting so many pictures. Post more! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him.
    Oh, and I can't watch the video from last post. Either of them :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the pics! They are a lot of fun to look at :) I love his angry face! It reminded me of Trev when he does his funny facial expressions. Looking forward to Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is SO cute! Thanks for all the pictures. I can't wait to see you guys! I'm glad he's been good for you.

    ReplyDelete

HTML/Java Script