Thursday, February 16, 2012

An update for January and February!

So, an update on us and our lives. So Trevor graduated but decided to take Biochemistry this semester and work weekends. So that's what we're doing. I have a full load because of lots of credits, and Trevor has a full load because of how hard the one class is and how much time he puts into it. haha. So, it's like last semester all over again. But, it's going well and we're staying sane, barely.(Thanks to Heavenly Father who loves us and is always watching out for all of us!) But it's midterms, so it's half way over! Hallelujah! But things have panned out well and I got an internship for next semester. I'll be working at a place in Idaho Falls called Help, Incorporated where they do parenting classes to prevent child abuse, and then they also help children who have already experienced abuse. I'll be doing both ends, the prevention side for the first half of the semester and the advocacy side for the second half. It's a way cool place and I'm excited! Then I'll be taking my LAST 9 credits on top of that and then I'll be DONE!!!!!!!! I'm so stoked! I'm really tired of being busy for every minute of every day. Hence, I'm not using my time very wisely right now...oh well. So there is the update on Trev and I....and here is Paxton....(who turned 4 months old on Valentine's day)


Poor kid, so many of the pictures we take make him look like he has a unibrow..haha


I think he's one adorable boy in just a diaper...luckily, it's his favorite too :)

Waiting in the car for me while I'm in class...

He LOVES standing up. He has since he was like, I don't know how old. But he's always loved it.  Look at those strong (very chunky) legs. :)

Did I mention he has fat rolls everywhere now?

He's discovered his toes MAJORLY this week. It's So cute and he loves them!

Me with my buddy, who got lots of shots in those thighs for his 4 month birthday!
With very pretty bandaids! :)

6 comments:

  1. He is SO CUTE! I love his chunkiness. Your internships sounds really interesting- a bit hard, but fun too! Good luck with surviving. You guys are great and awesome examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures, I sure do like you guys! And that's very exciting about the internship! You inspire me Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chunky thighs! Paxton is so stinking cute. I love that he sleeps with a hand under his head, too.
    Good luck with your internship. You're probably going to see a lot of really depressing things, but I know those poor kids are going to adore you. You're such a loving person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is getting big and chunky. I love it! I'm glad you got a cool internship. I can't wait for you to be done. That will be so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just showed the kids how big Paxton is getting and I scrolled up to the one with Trevor to show Kelsey. Haha!! She giggled with delight and embarrassment to see her little girl crush!

    ReplyDelete

HTML/Java Script