Well folks, I know I never post, and that when I do it's these could-be-lame posts with a lot of work on your part. Well, that's my life right now. I know we have had things happen and we've done fun things with pictures that I really do need to blog about, but I don't currently have time...but I will work on that.
BUT, I do have time to share my homework with you. I pretty much just gained the very great seeds of a testimony of working together as a family and just the value of work altogether by reading these two articles! They are fantastic! Seriously. It made me want to be the best mom and really teach my kids how to work...which Trev has always been way into because he is a very good worker, but not so much me on the other hand. So...just in case you want to be uplifted (ha) and want to gain a testimony of work, here you go! They really are fantastic and about 8 pages each. :) I promise you won't regret it...especially the second one, which is written by Kathleen Slaugh Bahr and Cheri A. Loveless. It's amazing and I now have a lot of ideas for what I want to do as a mom...when it happens in the next 3 WEEKS!!!!!! Holy Smokes! That's all! Which by the way, I WILL take time to blog when that special child gets here! I'm stoked! But here you go! :) ENJOY!!!!
http://speeches.byu.edu/reader/reader.php?id=8830
http://magazine.byu.edu/?act=view&a=151
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment