Last week me and Trev decided to take advantage of us not having jobs and just sitting at home all day. So, we went fishing. I decided not to do it this time around because I just wanted to get a fish caught so I could finally try one. So, we drove up to Warm River last Wednesday. Trev fished for a while and caught a fish. He fished for a bit longer and caught another one and actually kept it, by putting it in a grocery bag. It was gross. Anyways, we ate lunch, he fished a while longer and then we went to Mesa Falls. They are BEAUTIFUL! I loved them. It was a lot of fun to get out and go have fun in the mountains.
So here is a picture of Trev fishing and then one of him with the first fish he caught. (P.S. So this is him "secret" spot to fish. He comes in the river from the other side of the bridge I'm taking the picture on, and then "sneaks up on the fish." He's a pro. ;) )
And then here is the fish in the bucket we brought to bring our fish home in. Trev said we needed to keep it alive as long as we could so it'd still be good by the time we got home...but we ended up gutting the fish at the river. (Which was super gross..)
It was very gross watching him gut it. But kind of cool at the same time. :)
So then we headed up to Mesa Falls after we finished all of the fish gutting business and cleanup. You pretty much drive right to the look out spots. Here are the upper falls...and us at the upper falls..
And the lower falls ...
So yeah! We had lots of fun! And yes, we ate our fish that night for dinner. It was a fresh river Rainbow Trout. It tasted very similar to Salmon. It was good. :)
Then for my birthday, it was fun. Trev woke up earlier then me and made a nice breakfast. He made us french toast (my favorite) and sour cream eggs with ham in them, and we had water and cranberry sparkling apple cider too. It was fun. Here is the table he set and everything..
Here is the french toast. On top was the piece behind the rest of them in the picture. It was a piece of bread with LOTS of egg cooked on and around it. Trev was all embarrassed and said he'd eat that piece. I asked what it was and he was like, well, I had to use the rest of the egg, so I made an omelet with a piece of bread in it. :) We have fun together. haha!
We just did random stuff all day, like writing thank you notes and working out and just running random errands. He got me a spice rack and a wallet for my birthday, and made me a chocolate cake with coconut frosting on top. It was delicious. We had no candles, so we just used three matches that I had to hurry and blow out after I lit them. It was fun! :)
And then us :)
He made dinner too. He made chicken alfredo and then spaghettios for lunch. It was lots of fun and we watched a movie that night. "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken"...it's one of my very favorite movies...aside from my new favorite "Letters to God." It was a great day and I sure do love Trevor. He treats me so good and we have lots of fun together. :)
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very fun! Happy Birthday! Trevor did a good job. And you're just such a pretty girl.
ReplyDelete