1st off, on Labor Day, we decided to go hike to Table Rock which is in the Tetons. It was one of the hardest hikes of my life. Truly. In fact, we didn't even make it, because of my leg. One of my ligaments or something started hurting more and more as we hiked. So everytime I stepped up, lifting my leg up, it killed. By the time we got to only having one last mile left, I couldn't go any further. It was disappointing, but we'll do it again next summer. It was fun being with Trevor though and getting out in the Tetons, which Trev loves.
Here we are at the top of the mountain, eating lunch. This was just before we turned back.
Trev wanted a picture on top with his electronic boggle, like he did last time he hiked table rock.
(I really wasn't mad..I just wanted to express that this hike was no walk in the park...?)
This picture is on our run down the mountain (we ran almost the entire six miles back, because we didn't want to see any of the people who had passed us while we were eating lunch, and seeing that we never made it to the top. It didn't hurt my leg to go down since I didn't have to lift my leg at all, just step down.) We wanted to have at least a couple of pics of how beautiful the hike is. :)
Oh yeah, here is a picture of us just before we turned back. It was FREEZING up there!
And then here is a picture of us when we finally made it to the car. Again, I'm not mad...just exhausted.
Second off, School started a few days later. Naturally we had to get a picture of Trevor on his first day back to school. I let him pick out his outfit...he chose his favorite shirt. :) Isn't he adorable?!?
Also, a little update on our spiders. Well, it got pretty cold here for about a week, and I think it killed them all off, because we'd come home and see some of those hobos on the wall by our front door and we'd spray them with raid, and they wouldn't run like they usually do. They'd just sit there or they would maybe walk a few steps. So we are pretty much done with those, besides the occasional one we'll catch in one of our many traps around our apt. But as this cold spell was first getting started, Kristen (trev's little sister) came over to interview Trev for her speech on anorexia, and as she was leaving, we were talking to her out on our steps and Trev noticed this HUGE (and when I say HUGE, I mean HUGE) hobo spider by her foot. It is the biggest spider I have ever seen, besides the ones that are supposed to be like that, like turantulas. I tried to get a picture, but it's blurry....
Then we sprayed it till it died. SOOO gross. Here is a clear picture of it all curled up after dying...and it was about the size of a quarter all curled up.
And going along with that, it snowed lots here just before Thanksgiving. We thought we might not get to go see my family because of the horrible road conditions, but we prevailed. But here is a picture of us out in the -4 degree weather. (And yes, that's for reals.)
Oh and then here are some random pictures...
Then here is a picture of us at Trev's Family's Halloween party. We got pictures with everyone, but this is the only one WE have a copy of...
(left to right: Kylie and Craig, pregnant (which is the family joke with Brad, Craig and Trev all newly married within a two month period...everytime someone says they have an announcement or start talking, someone asks if they are pregnant...so it was esp funny they showed up with Kylie like that...), then me and Trev, and Dustin. Dustin is the only legit person...he's a PT. It was funny we all showed up in scrubs.)
And then here is a picture of us with Kristen at Extravadance. She's on one of the Collegiate dance teams at BYU-Idaho, and so she was in Extravadance. It was lots of fun. We made it into a group date with us, Craig and Kylie and Brad and Sara. We had dinner then we all went over and watched. It was lots of fun. :)
P.s. Sara was taking the picture, hence why she's not in it.
So there ya go! And yes, there are more posts coming..today. :)



very cute and fun. You guys look like you have a lot of fun with the Steiners! I think it's so cool all of you are getting married so close together and can have fun dates together.
ReplyDelete