Well, we got married. On August 6th, 2010. And just fyi, I got a new blog because my old email got hacked into and so I had to cancel the account and that meant canceling the blog. Sorry. But anyways, I don't really have my wedding pictures yet. They are at my parents' house in Utah. So, when I get a hold of those I will post the ones my photographer took. But here are a few that my sisters took...
We got married at 2pm in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple in American Fork, Utah. It was super windy pretty much all day. So, our pictures are kind of silly because everyone's hair is everywhere. I finally had to take my veil off because it was being ridiculous. But here is a picture of Trev and I when we came out of the temple. :)
It was exciting! My dress was made by my mom. She's amazing! And my bouquet and all the flowers were done by my cousin's wife Jenn. She's also amazing! I loved loved loved my bouquet! It was beautiful!
Here is my entire family, minus my big brother Jason who is on his mission right now in Argentina..(He gets home Sooo soon! I'm SOOOOO excited! :) He gets home December 6th, 2010. :))
Then...all I really wanted from my pictures besides the usual was to get a picture with me and Trev with all ten of my nieces and nephews. (The baby I'm holding is Danny...he was only like 8 days old when we got married. SOO cute!) It wasn't quite how I wanted it, but that's okay.
Well, we had our luncheon right after getting all the temple pictures done. Trevor sang to me. It was really nice of him. He sang Josh Groban's "You're Still You." Like me you might think, that doesn't make sense. It's not that big of a love song. But Trev LOVED it and said the lyrics are what he wanted. So, then it was extra cute when I actually listened to the lyrics. He has a WAY good voice. I love when he sings.
And then after the luncheon, we hurry and did a few things to get ready for the reception and then had the reception. It was very nice. My mom is, like I said, amazing and did my wedding just the way I wanted it. Simple and easy. I sure do love her, and everyone that helped. In fact, I'd like to give a special shout out to Liz, my sister, who despite her current medical situation helped out. What a gem. But anyways, here is me and Trev in our line.
It was lots of fun seeing so many friends and family! Everyone was so generous too. We got everything we needed...and more! We are so grateful for all of our friends and family, especially our family who came down from Idaho and/or helped out lots! :) We sure did miss Jason though. Trev is super excited to meet him, and I'm just plain excited to see him again! I miss him lots! But only 102 more days from tomorrow till he will be home! :) I'm SOO excited!
Anyways, it was a nice night, but I'm SOOO glad it's over. In fact all three weddings in Trev's family are FINALLY over! Hallelujah! We no longer have to talk about wedding plans. It is the best. So yeah, we will put up more wedding pictures when we actually get access to them. :)
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lizzy gets a special shout out when she sat on her butt with a bad attitude?! :D Just teasin' Lisa, cuz I know you'll read this. Very nice and very cute! I want to see everything you got...but that's not a proper thing to put on a blog. I'll just ask ya later ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kaylee. I knew my mere presence would make a difference.
ReplyDelete