Warning: This is really long (like all of my posts...) Sorry!
Well, July was an interesting month for us. We started it out with dropping Trevor off in Utah to live with my parents while he looked for a job down here in Utah Valley. I went back and finished the last three weeks of my semester and internship. Trev did get a job at an assisted living place in Orem and found us an apartment to live in close to his work as well. So we were living with each other's parents for three weeks. Then my parents and Trev came up to my graduation on July 20th and we packed up my parent's car and trailer with all of our stuff and left for Utah right after my graduation ended. We are now moved into our apartment and are enjoying living together again and so close to all of my family and part of Trevor's siblings as well. We're excited! And I'm SOOO happy to be done with my bachelor's degree (In Marriage and Family Studies) and am excited to be a stay at home mom for my little Paxton.
Paxton will be 10 months old in about a week and is loving walking with help and along furniture. He did finally start crawling at about 8 1/2 months old and started trying to walk at around 9 months. He's a lot of fun with his 6 teeth and laughs and we love having him around. He is going through his stranger danger stage which was cute at first and is getting exhausting being the one who isn't a stranger, but we love him anyways.
So now for pictures....
This is from June...but the present Pax and I made for Trevor for Father's day:
 |
| The Front |
 |
| And the Back |
And some pictures from two different hikes that Trev has gone on with his brother Richard while in Utah. The first was to some hike up Little? Cottonwood Canyon and the second one was up to the top of Mt. Olympus.
 |
| From the top of Mt. Olympus |
Paxton LOVES biting things-namely me and blankets. Here he is one morning in bed with us and he goes down face first into whatever and comes up with something in his mouth...


Paxton also LOVES dogs nowadays. Trev's brother's dog Tikko has been staying at the Steiner's house and so we'd go out in the backyard and see him sometimes. Pax started saying "woof" for a few days but won't do it anymore. This day he was doing it and it was ADORABLE. He'd do it everytime Tikko was barking.
We also went to the Idaho Falls zoo with Trev's family the weekend before we moved. Here is Paxton on the big rooster in the play area:
 |
| The HUGE turtle |
 |
| It started raining just as we were finishing up and Paxton LOVED it. He thought it was hilarious and we got soaked. |
And Graduation Pictures:
My sweet friends Kaitilin and Sarah came up to Idaho surprised me and came for my graduation which was SOOOO sweet of them to do. And then my parents, Trev, and Trev's parents were there:
 |
| Me and my Sweet boys!!! I'm so grateful for these two and all they've done to help me through school! I sure do love them! |
 |
| My sweet friends Sarah and Kaitlin |
 |
| My wonderful parents who have taught me so much! I'm so grateful for them and all they've done for us. |
 |
| I don't know why I love pictures of Paxton crying so much. He just looks so so cute! |
 |
| HAHA. My mom was sprinkling grass on Paxton and he was making this hilarious face. He's so funny. |
 |
| Me walking across the stage getting my diploma cover |
 |
| Me and Trevor's parents. They have helped us SOOOOO much-more than we could say-so I could get to this point. I'm so grateful for all of their help with babysitting, letting us live with them, and their support and love. They're the best! :) |
I'm so grateful for this experience I've had of going to school with Paxton in our family. It's been hard, but I know that I've been blessed to have it not be THAT hard. I have many family members and friends doing MUCH harder things than this in order to get their educations and I admire them even more now that I've gone to school with my one baby. I'm so grateful to have my bachelor's degree though and loved the experience I had at BYU-Idaho. There aren't enough good things to say about BYU-Idaho. It's an amazing school. It is definitely unique and the unique things about it can seem weird and not the best way, but they are WONDERFUL and have provided the education that I needed and wanted and I know they were inspired! I'm so grateful for all of the prayers in our behalf as we've finished up our degrees at BYU-Idaho and know I wouldn't have made it without them! So thank you!!! And thank you for all of those who listened to me complain and vent and who encouraged and supported me! I appreciate it more than I can say! Thank you!!!!
And last but not least, we got to go to Bear Lake with my family this past week at the end of Bear Lake. Unfortunately our camera battery died the first day, so we only have this one picture, but it was a blast and I'm so grateful to my parents for doing it every other year so our whole family can be together. We missed our Derek who is doing great things in Sweden, and wished he could have been there, but know he is where he is supposed to be! And Jeff also wasn't able to come since he had to work. LAME!!!! But luckily his family came. We missed him A lot too!!!! I love my family!!!
Here is Paxton after he woke up the first morning. He got really hot during the night in our tent and so we took off his pajamas and he slept like a rock after that (thank goodness):

The end. Sorry it was so long! :)
Congrats again on graduating! That is so sweet your friends came up to support you! Great job and I'm glad you're down here closer to us now. Woot! Woot!
ReplyDeletep.s. Paxton is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteKaylee, you two make a pretty baby! I love the grass sprinkling picture!
ReplyDeleteYay! Graduation! I love the pic of Paxton biting his blanket. What a weirdo.
ReplyDeleteKaylee CONGRATS on your graduation, that is FULLY AWESOME! I love looking through your blog and the pics you post. Your little man Paxton is getting so big. It was fun seeing him at the BBQ. I hope that Trevor is liking his job, good luck to him.
ReplyDeleteSheesh!! It wasn't that long. I expected it to be way longer. Haha!! I love your graduation pictures and I am still so proud of you!! I love the picture of Paxton getting grass sprinkled on him.
ReplyDelete