Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Fun Filled Weekend!

So, Trevor finally got done with his 10 week internship, and so now our weekends are more open. On Trev's second to last day of his internship, he was driving to Idaho Falls with his brother and his wife, and were listening to the radio. Craig has the radio station on speed dial so he can call and participate in the "Battle of the Sexes" game show every morning. That morning, they were waiting for a guy to call to play, so Craig speedily called and handed it to Trevor. Trevor then proceeded to play against some girl on the radio, and ended up winning. He won four tickets to the local minor league baseball teams game for that Friday night, June 24. The Idaho Falls Chukars were going up against the Utah Orem Owls. Haha. We were excited. Trev of course invited Craig and Kylie to come along, because we were due for a date with them, and because it was thanks to them this was even happening.
Here are some pictures of us at the game....(P.S. The Orem Owls won...not that we were there to see the whole thing..)

Here are all of us watching...

Me and Trev, with proof of the actual game...
Craig and Kylie...the little cuties. :)



So then, after the game, we stayed the weekend at Trevor's parent's house, because we had a fun filled Saturday planned with his brother Rich.
We went to Warm River, where Trevor got to go fly fishing for the first time this year (He was more than excited), and everyone got to go floating down the river (minus me and Trev) (and Rich and Trev's dad who were biking):

Trev fishing...

Trev caught fish. One white fish (which are really gross, so he sent it back into the water) and one trout, which he was going to keep, but he couldn't get a very good hold on it before it broke the line and swam away. But here he is with the trout....
And here are Craig and Kylie as they are floating past Trevor...

Then, after getting back from Warm River, which was a blast, and where I got burned bad, we ate and went to Sound of Music (a community put-on musical in I.F.) with Sara (Trev's sister-in-law) as Maria and Brad (Trev's brother) as a dancer/chorus member. It was AMAZING, and Sara did an astounding job as Maria. This wasn't unexpected, esp. seeing Sara has almost the same personality as Maria, so it was perfect!

Here are Trev and I with Sara and Brad (dressed as a Nazi...just saying) afterwards....(sorry it's blurry)

And here is the whole crew...
(Back Row (L-R): Trev's step-grandpa Joey, Stacy, Kylie, Craig, Farrell, Brad, Sara, Rich, and Taushalyn;
Front: Trev's grandma, Trev, and Me)

It was great fun! We had a great weekend, with great people, and great food. :) And it was followed by another great weekend in Utah visiting my family. :)

5 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to get copies of some of these pictures so I could put them on my blog, but since you posted them here, I'll just steal them off. :)

    Also, I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would beat Trevor in a round of battle of the sexes. Bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool that Trevor won! It looks like you guys are having tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! I get to (kind of) see you pregnant! You're so cute! (But I knew you would be)

    ReplyDelete

HTML/Java Script