Sunday, October 21, 2012

Paxton turns 1!!!!

Our Paxton turned one about a week ago! Crazy! I can't believe it's already been a year... but a great year it's been. Some things that Paxton is up to nowadays:

Here is a picture of his teeth. Hahahahaha. He had 6 teeth at about 8? months old and got his 7th tooth the day before he turned one. :)
This is just a cute picture of Paxton swinging...in August?
He LOVES reading! He probably reads for at least 2 hours total a day! I'm so grateful because it's cute and quiet.
We blocked off the fan because he loves sticking his fingers in there and also unplugging things and then I found him one day in the area that's blocked off. The little sneaker found his way under the crib. I hate when they get sneaky...:) But seriously, he loves unplugging things and getting into EVERYTHING now that he is mobile.
The cute boy also loves playing the keyboard, and used to play for around 20-30 minutes a day until he couldn't stop unplugging it and eating the plug so now the cord is on top of a bookshelf...
I did Yoga one day and starting the next day he was doing THIS. Down dog pose anyone?! Haha. He did it CONSTANTLY for like a week or so. Hilarious.
He has LOVED playing with the light that comes through the holes in our blinds. He gets very confused when he moves and they disappear. Haha.
He LOVES the ties in  all of our quilts...esp the one he is attacking in this picture that his Grandma Steiner made him. He bites and pulls on them as hard as he can. I usually find at least 3 yarn ties around his crib or on the carpet everyday. He's...special. ;)
He has learned how to walk (a little before turning 11 months old) and still looks like he is going to fall over with each step. haha.
He loves playing with the couch cushions.
He LOVES LOVES LOVES baseball caps and his winnie the pooh winter hat . He wears them all over and gets so proud. It's so so cute! (And here he is with one of his favorite toys...a rubber spatula)
He LOVES other kids. I babysit for my sister-in-law three times a week while she goes to school. Here are all the crazies. Our apt is very boring, so you can see the exercise ball is a huge hit and the pillow accidentally left out on the couch. haha. Paxton loves when they are over!
We went to Grandma and Grandpa Day's to celebrate with some of his cousins and aunts and uncles and had cupcakes. (pictures are blurry...sorry).

Here he is with his cupcake and his favorite...daddy!
Paxton LOVES when we read to him...especially Trevor when he gets home from his all day shifts at work...
And Paxton LOVES leaves. He goes around and picks them up and eats them.  And his other favorite thing (since he was a newborn) is watching people. He is nosey and always watching people and wanting to be part of the action. Haha. I didn't know things like that could be inherited...sorry Pax.
We love our Paxton and absolutely LOVE having him in our family. He is getting cuter and more fun all of the time. We have been so blessed to have a very chill baby that is easy and not high maintenance, which has helped as we were both in school...esp when I was. We are so grateful for him and all that he adds to our family! :)

4 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie. Happy Birthday to Mr. Paxton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures! That top one with him showing his teeth is funny! Happy Birthday to Paxton! It's crazy that he is 1 now! What a sweet and cute boy he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed your blog subtitle is "Premortal Promised Lovers Reunited" You need help. ON the other hand, that Paxi is a cute one, and he's got a lot of teeth! Luke didn't get his forever. I was worried about him. Still am, actually, for other reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Happy (really really really late) Birthday, Paxton! I'm finally catching up on my blog readings :) That kid is adorable and you guys are such fun parents. He's a lucky little boy.

    ReplyDelete

HTML/Java Script